Simple tool to synchronize system time over the Internet or over a network.
(1) Stays invisible for a user, practically not taking any system resources and network bandwidth to operate;
(2) Can sync time over the Internet using 16 predefined time servers, as well as lets you specify your own NTP servers;
(3)Can sync time on computers connected to a (local) network;
(4) Can communicate with remote machine(s) on a (local) network using a simple TCP/IP connection and perform the following tasks:
(4.1) Poll a remote machine for availability and if successful retrieve the idle time and the CPU clock reading on that machine;
(4.2) Control the screen on a remote machine by turning it on and off, or activating a screen-saver;
(4.3 ) Perform the following power operations on a remote machine: shut-down, rebooting, logging-off remote users, stand-by/sleep mode and hibernation;
(4.4) Run a file, open a web page, or a system command on a remote machine;
(4.5) Lock the Work Station on a remote machine.
(5) Can repeat synchronization at a user defined time intervals;
(6) Works on a principle - "Set it and forget it".
tSync is a free software application from the Timers & Time Synch subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-04-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinServer, Win98.
tSync (version 1.2) has a file size of 360.23 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 93 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.